Website Catalent Pharma Solutions
This Job Listing is about Catalent Pharma Solutions in Webster, TX 2022
About the job
Catalyst + Talent
A Catalent internship offers you countless opportunities to have direct impact on the health and well-being of millions of people globally! Your passion for learning coupled with Catalent’s superior technologies will help drive the advancement of medicine in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health care innovators.
The Catalent Internship Experience includes
- Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients all over the world!
- Experience through hands-on projects that support more superior drug development and delivery technologies than anyone else.
- Exposure to top-tier scientists and industry leaders.
- Commitment from dedicated managers and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development.
- Access to collaborative and highly engaged colleagues across the globe excited to share their knowledge and provide you support.
Quality Control Intern shall support the QC Department by performing the day-to-day activities pertaining to equipment maintenance, reagent preparations, maintaining reagent inventory and lab maintenance by perform cleaning duties within the Quality Control Laboratory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain open and effective communication with all other QC team members.
- Actively participate in weekly QC team meeting.
- Perform daily responsibilities in accordance to Catalent’s current procedures and GMP rules.
- Ensure routine QC reagents are in stock, and media preparation, and preparations of solutions and reagents are available to perform sample testing.
- Perform checks on expiration dates of reagents/solutions
- Perform cleaning duties within the QC laboratory
- Assist in other QC lab daily tasks when instructed by QC Manager
- Other duties as assigned
In order to be eligible for an internship at Catalent, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Sciences, or Biology; or relevant experience in the fields of Biotech/Pharma/Cell Therapy or related field of study
- Eligible to legally work in the United States
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) for a 10-12-week period over the summer
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-15 pounds
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for us to investigate with local authorities.
Company: Catalent Pharma Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Webster, TX
Application Deadline: N/A