This work as a career listing is about Aon in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What The Day Will Look Like
- Handling new business enquiries and doing cross-selling
- Providing account servicing, handling clients’ enquires and renewal business
- Providing general administration, accounting and documentation support
- Performing other duties or tasks as reasonably assigned by your manager from time to time
Skills And Experience That Will Lead To Success
- University graduate, preferably in Shipping & Logistics, Finance, Law or Risk Management/Insurance
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in insurance, yacht or shipping/logistics industry but fresh graduate with good personality may also be considered
- Good connection with the Yacht industry will be an advantage
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command of computer skills including MS Office applications
How We Support Our Colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A