This Job Listing is about Satellite in United States 2022
About the job
At Satellite, we believe that anyone who is curious, coachable, hard-working, and motivated should have access to a meaningful and rewarding career in tech, not just those who happen to live in a tech hub.
We are unlocking this human potential by providing tuition-free skill-based training to thousands of talented individuals across the U.S. In just 8 weeks, our students are learning the core tech sales and remote work skills needed to thrive in their rewarding new career. We then place them with an outstanding company in our hiring network and provide ongoing mentorship and coaching to ensure success as their career takes off.
Over the past year we’ve tuned our learning curriculum and achieved some outstanding results for our new graduates. Over 85% are landing new jobs within 3 months and they are nearly doubling their salaries along the way.
Our enterprise clients love us as well. Not just because they are tapping in to the deep talent and diversity that is simply not available to them today, but because our students are ramping faster and delivering results against their quotas.
To meet this high level of employer demand, Satellite is now looking for an Account Executive to lead our new business acquisition efforts. If you are excited about both creating and executing strategy, this role may be perfect for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate your sales funnel by identifying prospective clients, understand key decision-makers, and maintain your leads in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Run the full sales cycle, build and work a pipeline, execute a strategic account plan in coordination with all stakeholders, and deliver accurate forecasting to your manager, CEO of Satellite
- Establish your sales motion by developing compelling, thoughtful and valuable prospecting sequences
- Adeptly negotiate and close deals, meeting quarterly revenue targets
- Lead discovery sessions and strategic conversations with prospects, working to deeply understand their needs and determine if they are a good fit for our solution
- Partner with teams internally to ensure we’ve accurately scoped out client needs, and that our clients have a smooth Satellite experience
Experience and Skills
To be successful in this role we expect that candidates will have most of the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of sales experience in a B2B sales environment; preferably selling to sales function (VP Sales, CRO, sales directors and sales operations)
- Experience selling intangible solutions like talent, consulting or other services
- Effective at building a business case and delivering a high ROI on solutions
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for solving problems
- Verified track record of meeting and exceeding targets in quota-carrying sales roles
- Experience developing best practices across prospecting, outreach and closing business
Who You Are
We are looking for teammates who are:
- Ready for their next challenge and have a growth mindset
- Customer and product centric, capable of driving innovation across teams
- Always punching above their weight
- Recent SDR with some hunting experience, Account Executive with previous SDR experience
At Satellite we celebrate the diverse community that different individuals cultivate. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The compensation for this role is:
- $150-180k annual OTE including $75-85k base salary
- Stock options (equity)
Vacancy Type: $75,000/yr – $85,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A