Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
This Job Listing is about DSV Global Transport and Logistics in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2022
About the job
DSV – Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world’s 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers’ entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 90 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com
Location: [[Durban, KZN]]
Job Posting Title: [[Account Manager, New Business, Road ]]
Time Type: [[Full Time]]
Main Purpose Of The Role
Sell the services and solutions for the company.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the logistics industry
- Sales achievements and skills attained within the industry
- Skills of achieving targets and generating new leads
- Strong negotiating and selling skills
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
- Computer literate in software such as Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
- Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also able to deliver and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability in giving presentations.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Proven track record of successful Sales
- Any post-matric qualifications in sales will be an added advantage.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities
- Maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries
- Be a brand ambassador that represents the company’s brand and values
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
- Great written and Verbal communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner.
- Willingness to adapt and implement new sales methods and strategies
- Product knowledge
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
Disclaimer: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should an external candidate not hear from us within four (4) weeks following their application, they should consider their application unsuccessful. Strictly fair and non-discriminatory selection procedures will be followed. We use Affirmative Action (AA) measures in an endeavor to redress the disadvantages in employment experienced by designated groups. Where possible, preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and in line with DSV’s Employment Equity plans. DSV reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A