Website Auto Fit, Inc.
Provides support to the accounts receivable department and performs accounts receivable functions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains timely and accurate collections of accounts receivable balances; ensures timely posting of cash receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposits; reviews for accuracy.
- Establishes, monitors, and updates customers’ credit activities.
- Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely manner.
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable aging.
- Accounts receivable process through correspondence and collection calls as directed.
- Prepares customer invoices; reconciles customer accounts.
- Retrieves credit reports and assists with the review of customer credit issues.
- Maintains accounts receivable files.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One-year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required or higher education(preferred).
- MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Physical Demands And Work Environment:
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds.