Website NCR Corporation
This Job Listing is about NCR Corporation in Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and improve overall client satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Improve the ATMs performance by means of branding, second ATMs and signage options.
- Perform planned CRM visits to sites as per schedule.
- Manage and negotiate ATM renewals, additional ATMs, early terminations and change of ownerships processes.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and ATM performance assessments.
- Address incoming deal queries with regard to rebates, contracts, ATM location, signage and branding.
- Provide ongoing ATM and SparkWeb client training and assistance.
- Identify the problem sites and determine which sites to target.
- Remedy inactive sites to ensure minimum ATM downtime.
- Conduct follow-ups on every site where an intervention has been completed but performance improvement has not been achieved.
- Maintain a CRM database, complete daily CRM visit forms and update the Sales Journey App on a regular basis.
- Provide ad hoc technical assistance such as assistance with regards to lightbulbs and receipt paper.
- Manage the Company’s brand in the market and improve brand loyalty with existing clients.
- Ensure that the Company’s reputation for excellent customer service is maintained.
Ideal: Diploma in Customer Relations or related
Ideal: Administration Support, Legal compliance, and Finance Operations
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Company: NCR Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A