Website Puma Energy
This work as a career listing is about Puma Energy in Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Support the administration and control of the financial accounting and reporting related information of Budget (Company Assets depreciations and amortizations) – Fixed Assets & Capex Control. Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Support the monthly closing and the issuance of fiscal and financial reports such as: Budget (Company Assets depreciations and amortizations), Fixed Assets & Capex Reports
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles
- Keep control over capital expenditure (Capex
- Support independent external audits (fiscal and financial)
- Keep control over Fixed Assets
- Preparation of the Annual Financial Report including financial statements (year-end closure)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance or related field
- Audit experience is preferred in public accounting or internal audit
- Experience in a similar role in an industrial business, Oil industry experience is preferred
- Experience in financial/accounting management & reporting
- Experience/Knowledge of Capex/Fixed Assets
- Familiarity with Hyperion; Vision; Office; Advanced Excel; Database Management.
- Fluent with multiple computer applications to run and analyze financial reports.
- Ability to compile, analyze data and prepare complex financial reports and statements
- Able to adapt quickly and easily
- Accounting Knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good time-management skills go hand-in-hand in with strong organizational capabilities
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of applicable local laws, codes and regulations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work; meet multiple deadlines and in writing, and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a high stress environment
- Good organizational skills – to have a system to keep track of responsibilities, transactions and any important dates and deadlines that need to meet – to ensure that you fulfill all duties.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Finance Managers, Controller & Financial Manager, Treasury Manager, Planning Manager, Chief Accountants, Finance Analyst.
- External – Internal/External Auditors, Fiscal/Tax Firms.
Company: Puma Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras
Application Deadline: N/A