This Job Listing is about Tenneco in Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2022
About the job
This is a great opportunity to join us as an Accountant to perform manufacturing accounting and financial analysis.
The main purpose of the position is to prepare assets, liabilities, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing accounts information. The incumbent will be required to summarize the financial status by collecting relevant information and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. The incumbent will also be expected to design financial systems and maintain cost standards and effective month-end controls.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time. Next in charge in the Finance Department and act as Financial Manager in the Plant Controller’s absence
- Matric plus B.Com Degree in Accounting
- Studies towards a CA status would be an absolute advantage
- 5 – 7 years of financial experience, preferably in the manufacturing environment
- Motor Vehicle parts manufacturing experience is also an added advantage
- Excellent financial and general business acumen
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Packages with more emphasis on MS Excel
- Administration Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Ability to communicate at all levels – (both verbal & written)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A