Website Addison Group
We are a people company. It’s not enough for a company to be profitable, it needs to be personal.
- Job Description: Accounts Payable Specialist
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Company: Addison Group
- Position Type: Full-Time
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, and other disbursements. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code, and match invoices
- Set up and maintain vendor files
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Perform month-end closing procedures
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Associates degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounts payable software
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.