Website NorthPoint Search Group
Staffing and Recruiting
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Accounts Payable Specialist at our Charlotte, NC location. In this role, you will be responsible for processing vendor invoices and employee expense reports, reconciling accounts, and assisting with various other tasks related to accounts payable.
- Verify and process vendor invoices, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Review and approve employee expense reports
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of accounts payable transactions
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Associates degree in accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in accounts payable or a related role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
As an Accounts Payable Specialist at NorthPoint Search Group, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our accounts payable processes. If you have a passion for finance and accounting and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.