Website Unitek Learning
Educational empowerment for today's nursing and affiliated healthcare careers.
The Accounts Payable Specialist at Unitek Learning in Newport Beach, CA will be responsible for processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices and expense reports. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Process and verify invoices and expense reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain vendor records and assist with vendor inquiries
- Process employee expense reports and ensure timely reimbursement
- Assist with month-end closing procedures and special projects as needed
- Associates degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
The Accounts Payable Specialist is an integral part of the finance team at Unitek Learning. This individual will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company and will be able to contribute to the efficient and accurate operation of the accounts payable function.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.