Website RemoteWorker US
Learn the right skills, find the perfect job and become location independent today!
The Home of Remote Workers in the United States We understand that outstanding performance begins with outstanding hiring, and this approach sits at the head of everything we do. Our focus is on excellent customer service, and on delivering an effective solution that targets the best talent more efficiently. The friendly recruitment experts behind Remote Worker have many years’ experience in matching candidates to their perfect job, we are specialists in bringing recruiters and job seekers together successfully! We have a huge range of jobs on offer right now, join our talent database and receive job alerts today!
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky family and are passionate about our team, our culture, and our services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part of a supportive team and have the passion for succeeding. We consider this role a critical part of the Accounts Payable Team. The Accounts Payable Specialist works with the rest of the Accounts Payable team to ensure we pay our subcontractors and vendors accurately and in a timely manner.
This is an in-office position, Monday through Friday, working from 7 am – 4 pm.
- Our Accounts Payable Team is a fast-paced department that deals with a high volume of invoices each week.
- This role requires attention to detail.
- The best candidate will be someone who likes to get focus on both internal and external customer service.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Code and enter A/P high-volume invoices and prepare payment selection reports in a timely manner.
- Research vendor complaints of non-payment and determine the status of invoices.
- Understanding of and worked in a Full Cycle AP environment.
- Communicate with the vendor as often as possible to make them aware that you are working on their issue.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from vendors.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to follow up and follow through on projects.
- Willingness to learn new things and take on additional responsibilities.
- Maintain effective working relationships with vendors, supplies, co-workers, and supervisory personnel.
- Work with operations and subcontracts to get them set up in our system and ensure we have the proper information, including W-9s and insurance documentation.
- Other duties as assigned. We expect all our employees to be team players and provided support/backup for other functions in the department.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting preferred
- Previous experience with accounts payable is preferred
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Experience with Viewpoint Accounting Software a plus
- Outstanding written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Able to produce very accurate work.
BluSky offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Equipment appropriate to the position (i.e., laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Corporate apparel allowance
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Extended benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Accident & Critical Illness Coverage, Legal Shield, Professional Development, and more.