Website Protos Security
Security and Investigations
As an Accounts Receivable specialist, you will be responsible for billing Protos’ large multi-national clients and maintaining working relationships with operations and accounts payable contacts at each company. While working alongside the Accounts Receivable team, you will be expected to keep track of day-to-day goals and objectives while carrying out the strategic initiatives of the team.
- With direction from the AR Supervisor, generate client invoices and spreadsheets for submission to each client
- Obtain approvals from Account Management where necessary
- Work to resolve billing issues/discrepancies with Account Management
- Assist with Accounts Receivable Aging and Collections management when directed
- Additional duties as needed by management
- Use of Intacct, PSRM, and FreshDesk (will be trained)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prepare and invoice per client’s period (both invoices & spreadsheets)
- Communicate to immediate supervisor regarding workload
- Support ad-hoc needs of the Accounts Receivable Department
- Act as a liaison between clients and the operations team(s)
- Attention to third party platforms and fresh desk.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Time Management, detailed oriented, and organized
- Ability to work closely within the Department and other related departments at Protos and other related companies’ Accounting and Operations departments.