This work as a career listing is about Aignostics in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Aignostics is a spin-off founded out of Europe’s largest university hospital (Charité) and Berlin’s Technical University, with offices in Berlin and Boston. Our vision is simple: We want to beat cancer by revolutionizing the analysis of tissue samples with machine learning.
We have recently completed a €14m Series A with blue chip investors and are growing team of currently ca. 60 interdisciplinary professionals working with academic partners as well as leading pharma and biotech companies in Europe and the US.
As Administrative Assistant, you will provide assistance to core company processes in our Finance & Organization Department as well as to projects relating to regulatory compliance for both our company and our medical products. As a reliable allrounder, you will accompany business processes and projects while interacting with all levels of the organization. Please note that for this role your presence in the Berlin office is required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun, diverse and fast-growing team to work on problems that really matter, while being embedded in an exciting mix of scientific research and IVD medical device development.
Where your expertise is needed
- Supporting our teams in initiating, seeing through, and documenting company activities according to standard business processes for:
- purchasing, as well as supplier and product evaluation
- our integrated management system (quality management and information security)
- our HR, legal, finance, office management, and/or project management teams
- Creating, organizing and updating internal documentation
- Assisting in the preparation of audits under the guidance of our Quality Manager and Chief Information Security Officer
- Collaborating and communicating with external service providers
What we are looking for
- Experience or degree in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management, or a related field
- Reliable and structured personality and work habits; a flexible team player; good computer literacy
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization including remote locations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective communication skills in English; knowledge of or fluency in German is a plus
- Experience with ticketing and documentation systems like Confluence/Jira is a plus
- Experience in considering Information Security criteria (ISO 27001), quality management (ISO 13485 or ISO 9000) or working in similarly regulated domains is a big plus
- Join a purpose-driven start up: We are doing our bit to help beat cancer and improve patient outcomes. Come help us make a difference!
- Fun, cutting-edge AI research and development, with involvement of Charité, TU Berlin and leading global pharma and biotech clients
- Work with a welcoming, diverse and highly international team of colleagues
- Ability to take responsibility and grow your role within the startup
- Competitive remuneration package in addition to perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A