We shape the world of logistics by connecting people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions.
We are looking for an Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist to join our national office in Dubai.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will be an important part of our Air Logistics Customer Care team within the Customer Care Location (CCL), responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service and problem-solving. Just as important is ensuring that our Operational Care Centres (OCC’s) have all of the necessary information to be able to execute on our customer behalf. As the Customer Care Specialist, one of your primary goals will be to ensure that our customer’s experience is a positive one every time that they engage with Kuehne + Nagel.
- Support Regional Operational Key Account Manager for customer operational and Data Quality topics
- Daily Monitoring of Shipment Status with carriers / KN Origin and Destination offices and proactively update customers about their shipment status , also ensure that all information is available in KN systems
- Provide weekly customer performance report to external and internal stakeholders (new requirements on existing reports such as KPI report, Data Quality, Shipment Visibility reports etc)
- Prepare the required slide related to KPI, performance and volumes for MBR – Update rates on customer’s system ,Monitor
- Invoice Creation for Customers. Resolve any issues immediately and make sure its submitted within agreed SLA – Support with rate approval for Adhoc shipments, raising ticket and quote client.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Demonstrated experience in, and excellent knowledge of air logistics operations – both export & import
- Strong customer service orientation and an ability to communicate effectively and confidently and with an approachable and empathic nature
- Excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards and able to work on own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team
- Excellent time management skills, able to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of and ability with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to understand and execute new processes
- Fluency in English is required
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business. req86921