Technology, Information and Internet
Amazon Freight is the external-facing truckload shipping service built on the backbone of Amazon’s advanced transportation technology. Amazon Freight also includes the comprehensive portfolio of inbound transportation services offered to suppliers shipping inventory into Amazon’s fulfillment network. Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce, and Sustainability (WWRR&S) team which is also included which is an agile, innovative organization dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ to benefit our customers, our company, and the environment.
This Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel. This candidate will help build a positive team environment and establish working relationships inside and outside of the group.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years of experience providing support to senior leadership or 1+ years Amazon experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High level of integrity and discretion
Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision