Technology, Information and Internet
The Quality Analyst will work with leave of absence, disability, accommodations, return to work, workers’ compensation, benefits, and absence management functional areas. The role serves as a subject matter expert in Leave and Accommodation program processes, policies, and standard work, along with system tools to generate a frustration-free experience. As part of DLS, he/she will interact and consult with HR Operations, Risk Management, Environmental Health and Safety, and HR Services. The position may involve collaboration with peers and resources across other global locations, to review current processes and technology.
- Perform audits of internal administration against plan, policy, service level agreements, and any regulatory requirements.
- Leverage internal tools and processes to track and report status to business partners and leaders. Share results of audits on regular basis as per established frequency and quality standards.
- Take end-to-end ownership to collaborate with Operation partners to ensure identified issues are addressed and improvement has been sustained.
- Maintain subject matter expertise specific to job function and general industry awareness.
- Reporting of key trends, performing deep dive analysis and collaborating with global stakeholders to share critical insights for further action/ analysis.
- Identify root cause and areas of improvements in the process audited. Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience.
Use critical thinking and demonstrate high ownership while reviewing processes and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years of professional or military experience
- 1+ years of relevant audit and/or operational experience.
- Proven experience creating audits and outcome reports.
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following quality related fields: auditing, ACES, Six Sigma, Lean, quality assurance, risk management or process improvement OR one year in DLS Case management
- Proven Microsoft Office skill with a focus on Excel
- Advanced degree in Finance, HR, IT or a related field
- Proven project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile development environment
- 1+ year experience with leave of absence or disability quality assurance
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Track record for delivery of high quality products
- Customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Time management and ownership of deliverables
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills.