Technology, Information and Internet
Sales Operation Manager Job Description
We are looking to hire a talented Sales Operation Manager who is a problem-solver who can work through complexity and ambiguity, and address challenges by designing innovative, flexible, and sustainable solutions. This candidate must have an analytical mindset and be able to influence cross-functional partners to evolve our processes and products.
- LOCATION FLEXIBILITY: Approved locations for this role are New York City, NY and Toronto, Canada
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead process optimization initiatives end-to end by evaluating current state and conducting root cause analysis, designing new process(es) and business metrics, and partnering with tech teams to automate/simplify workflows.
- Articulate voice of the customer back to the tech teams to define product development priorities that set global direction for our Ads Sales organization.
- Collaborate regularly with worldwide Product, Sales, Account Management, Ad Success, Ad Operation teams in order to influence roadmap decisions. Codify final roadmaps that enable regional and local scaled delivery.
- Develop and implement global GTM strategies, training, and readiness materials for existing capabilities and new ones (e.g. betas, launches).
- Develop and provide metrics to measure process efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Serve as change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in product/program management, digital media (sales or account management), or business development.
- Effective working style with senior leadership and cross functional stakeholders, e.g. Sales, Account Management, and Product
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data for critical decision-making
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including the ability to present complex topics both in person, over the phone, and through concise document writing
Hands on working knowledge of digital media
- A proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex programs to meet business objectives and a demonstrated ability to translate strategic initiatives into detailed operation plans.
- Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously while defining and delivering priorities amidst ambiguity