This Job Listing is about Genpact in Brakpan, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Management Trainee – English. This is a fixed term contract role.
- Support in preparation and presentation of Reports for Management for all cost lines including head count, capacity optimization, efficiency targets etc.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of analysis and financial reporting.
- Must be good in Interaction with peers, customers and suppliers at management levels.
- Well versed with Financial reporting and Quarter Closing Activities.
- Aware of variance analysis part like Actual Vs. Budget
- Data extraction, preparation and consolidation.
- Complete projects related and ad hoc activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or a related area.
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and SAP.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Oral and written Communication skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to the changing requirements of the role.
- Must be eager to learn and improve knowledge.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers – employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Medical Aid, Retirement and risk benefits
In case Genpact does not respond to your application within 30 days, please consider it was not successful for the current recruitment process for this role.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Apr 6, 2022, 6:19:50 AM
Master Skills List
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Brakpan, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A