Website Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking SGCIB
This work as a career listing is about Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking SGCIB in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Description of the Business Line or Department
Within Societe Generale, the Advisory and Project Finance (APF) group is responsible for financing and advisory services for energy projects worldwide. We work with clients across the renewables, thermal power, energy infrastructure and oil & gas sectors with the aim of supporting the transition to a low carbon and sustainable global economy. Our EMEA team comprises 40+ professionals based in London, Paris, Milan and Madrid.
Summary Of The Key Purposes Of The Role
The role of the Analysis, is to assist in the origination and execution of project finance debt advisory and arranging roles in the Energy sector.
Summary Of Responsibilities
Transaction support to the relevant deal team leader on advisory and arranging mandates, to include:
- Build and run financial models as necessary
- Input and review of due diligence reports
- Credit analysis and assistance with preparation of credit applications
- Review and structuring of project documentation
- Preparation of presentations
- Manage admin requirements including internal pricing, client on-boarding, KYC, permanent supervision etc
Origination and marketing support including:
- Preparation of marketing documentation and participation in presentations.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of client relationships
- Keep up with industry trends across the sectors covered by EPG
General support, as required, within Energy Advisory and Project Finance, including contribution to effective teamwork with other groups in the bank
Skills And Experience Of a Successful Candidate
- One to three years of relevant experience gained in a project finance environment (ideally within the Energy sector)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills most likely honed within a scientific-based degree such as Physics, Engineering, or Economics
- Strong project finance modelling and valuation skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest and good level of understanding of the energy industry
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage, but not a requirement
Behaviour attributes of a successful candidate
- Team focussed
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It’s personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it’s what makes us different. It’s what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.
Company: Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking SGCIB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A