Website Turbofluid Group
This Job Listing is about Turbofluid Group in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2022
About the job
We are looking for an extremely qualified Fitter and Turner to join our Turbofluid Group!
Needed to start within a month’s notice.
At our head office in Durban, KZN.
· Minimum of 10+ years’ work experience in API pumps.
· Proficiency in the use of specialized equipment.
· Knowledge of all categories of Maintenance, Repair, and Operational product and service range.
· Ability to identify, justify and deliver engineering benefit savings
· Communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety within the workplace.
· Utilities & wastewater industry experience advantageous but not essential
What the role involves:
· To repair and overhaul a wide selection of industrial products (pumps, motors, bearings, etc)
· Participate in call-out rota as required.
· Working on-site as well as in the workshop.
· Working within the current health & safety guidelines and site requirements.
· Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace
· Good team working skills as well as working on own initiative
· Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
· You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
Company: Turbofluid Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A