Website Laird Performance Materials
This Job Listing is about Laird Performance Materials in Chesterfield, MO 2022
About the job
• Provide technical support and guidance to customer inquiries ensuring that proposed designs align with the manufacturing site capabilities. Follow up with customer technical requests as needed.
• Field general questions about Laird products and services. Be able to confidently address customer questions, general product capabilities, specifications, part numbers and general application guidelines.
• Interview customers to collect complete information regarding the technical requirements for their application. Consult with other subject matter experts within the organization when discussing more difficult applications to ensure the best solution is selected.
• Provide new product opportunities as discovered by dealing with customer issues with a view to patent such products or ideas.
• Make outbound calls in response to incoming sales leads, sample requests, and product sales to customers.
• Qualify sales leads, provide initial product information, and stage opportunities.
• Assist in maintaining the sales lead database, making sure clean handoffs occur between the sales stages.
• Work with the global engineering discovery teams that utilize a time-to-market design process.
• Utilize all product offerings, providing insightful and detailed design solutions. Present design solutions to customer utilizing solid model design techniques during presentation.
• Keep work skills current to ensure Laird competitiveness in a dynamic global business environment. May require some travel to customer sites required providing design specific solutions.
• Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficient with solid-modeling software, preferable Pro/Engineering
• Ability to absorb product knowledge of all Laird products
• Ability to conduct a needs assessment to determine accurate understanding of customer needs
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Attention to detail a must
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Provide quotes of applicable designs to customer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Company: Laird Performance Materials
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chesterfield, MO
Application Deadline: N/A