Website AB InBev
This Job Listing is about AB InBev in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
Our greatest strength is our people. And we believe that great people should grow at the pace of their talent and be rewarded accordingly. If you’re ready for your next move within AB InBev, we’re sure we can find an opportunity to get you out of your comfort zone. After all, at AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset.
The Application Support Analyst: Tech Planning is responsible for the delivery of Projects and the ongoing operational support and maintenance of application offerings of the tech logistics function to the business. The candidate will ensure that these services are delivered to meet the business’ operational and strategic needs with a high level of customer satisfaction. He/She needs to provide end-to-end support, maintenance and governance of planning applications within the ABInBev Africa Zone. This will include legacy and new application development in the logistics planning space.
- Investigate, assess and resolve user problems
- Pro-actively drive effective resolution of system incidents and user problems
- Ensure the application environment meets the needs of users through analysis of recurring incidents and problem management
- Implement change and release management for business applications by ensuring that all changes are documented, tested and passed through the appropriate change authority for approval
- Ownership of minor enhancements and bug fixes including the implementation thereof, ensuring that they follow the required processes and change control procedures
- Ensure all processes and procedures are appropriately documented, and the procedures are adhered to.
- Work with Product Owners to review business briefsequirements and provide solution assessments.
- Take ownership of Projects to ensure end-to-end delivery within defined timeline and budget.
- Manage vendors and the delivery of their services to the ABInBev Africa Zone
- Create and collate documentation in the technical and business space.
- IT related B Degree, Diploma or business related qualification required
- Minimum 3 years experience in logistics, enterprise and planning systems.
- Business experience in MRP, general planning, distribution, warehouse or stock would be essential
- Familiarity with hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Knowledge / Business understanding of supply chain
- Ability to facilitate workshops with business and IT representatives
- Ability to work in a matrix managed environment
- Business understanding of the value chain in FMCG
- Good self management and interpersonal skills
- Strong systems aptitude
- Good motivational skills
- Logical and analytical thinker –able to translate into practical business solutions
- Ability to understand technical issues and how they impact on the business
- High energy level
- Able to work independently
- Experience in Agile methodology
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
In accordance with South African Breweries Pty (ltd) duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.
Company: AB InBev
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A