This Job Listing is about WNS in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
We are looking for professional, high performance individuals, with sound leadership and problem solving skills, to lead a team of Agents to create a customer centric and high performance culture through, effective management of people, metrics and projects, with the objective of generating and the retention of business and revenue, through continuous improvement.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- To engage and support staff to achieve all KPI’s, through effective coaching, performance management, and to develop career progression through internal development programmes.
- To ensure successful delivery of any project, programme or activity by engaging with an individual, group or organisation that will be affected by a programme.
- To practice due diligence when interpreting and reporting of data, as well as to improve team performance and processes through insights which supports the overarching objective of a customer centric environment.
- To maintain productivity by ensuring all staff adhere to schedules while managing IR and payroll queries efficiently.
- Tertiary qualification in management will be beneficial
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
- A proven track record of delivering against client, customer and business outcomes
- 2 years’ experience working within an insurance environment
- More than 2 years’ experience working in a management role
- Experience in the BPO/contact center environment will be beneficial
Behavioural Traits Required
- Communication and written skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Time Management
Job-Related Knowledge, Competencies & Skills Required
- HR Process Knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Report writing
- Sound working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Management skills
- Good understanding of the BPO industry
Afternoon and night shifts – Monday to Sunday (rotational shifts)
Candidates are required to have fibre or live in a fibre enabled area.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A