Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited, the subsidiary company of Al-Futtaim group of Dubai, is a story of rollicking success. With consistent corporate achievements, the company is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance”.
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI – Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best
The purpose of the role is to ensure the supply chain management of local and imported parts along with the management of general procurement of organization. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the supply chain, logistics, production planning and procurement procedures.
- Monitor and control costs or develop new parts with local suppliers.
- Analyse performance of suppliers, resources, time and cost.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Supply Chain: Develop, Manage and Maintain continuity of local parts supply from suppliers of Lahore region keeping the scheduling balance for a continuous and smooth production line run.
Cost Planning and Supplier Management: Ensure that competitive cost has been awarded to supplier to continue uninterrupted supply of parts, keeping in view and maintaining the best price/interest for the organization for the parts being procured.
Supplier Performance & Assessment: Monitor the supplier performance and assess suppliers for quality and delivery requirements.
MRP Share Adjustment: Monitor the supplier performance and adjust the schedules according to performance. Maintain a balance in scheduling for in time delivery of parts.
Supply Planning: Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products. Manage activities related to strategic or technical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing or receiving.
Forecasting: Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities. Intimate suppliers well before time to manage according to supply demands/Forecasts.
Supply Chain Procedures: Design or implement supply chain procedures that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Analyse capable alternate sources for single soured parts/items.
- Analyse good alternate source for capacity challenged suppliers and develop parts from them in coordination with QA/Technical.
Organisation & Communication
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production or quality assurance
- Maintain effective communications with all stakeholders or Leadership, and Suppliers, etc.
- B.E (Mechanical/Industrial) from reputed university
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 2-4 years of experience in Supply Chain related activity, Pricing negotiation, and logistics administration
- Knowledge of Supplier development and parts arrangement
- Experience within the manufacturing / Automotive industry
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.