Leading network of dental practices across Canada, empowering our Teams to elevate the patient experience in Dentistry
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Associate Dentist to join our team at Dentalook in Ontario, CA. The Associate Dentist will be responsible for providing exceptional dental care to our patients, including diagnosing and treating a variety of dental conditions.
- Perform a variety of dental procedures, including cleanings, fillings, extractions, and crowns
- Diagnose and treat dental conditions, including cavities, gum disease, and oral infections
- Educate patients on oral health care and prevention techniques
- Collaborate with the dental team to develop treatment plans and ensure patient satisfaction
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Keep current on industry trends and best practices
- DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school
- State licensure as a Dentist
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional development
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are a dedicated and compassionate Dentist, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.