This work as a career listing is about Klook in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs – Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other – in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do:
- SNS overall planning, execution and supervision
- Performance review & improvement, aligning with the whole marketing team and TW market OKR
- Build social content and social campaign to build relevance to users and increase engagement
- Leverage SNS to create sessions and impact for key products or categories
What you’ll Need :
- 4+ years of solid experience in digital content creation, social media marketing, or related field
- SNS management/ operation background
- Ability to analyze digital marketing data
- Marketing experience with the market and social senses
- Strong planning, creative thinking, growth mindset and ownership
- Team leadership and collaboration: helping team achieve success Good communication skill
- Passion for travel and a unique sense to grasp the latest industry and market trends
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A start-up attitude and globally-minded – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A