Website Altron Managed Solutions
This Job Listing is about Altron Managed Solutions in Potchefstroom, North-West, South Africa 2022
About the job
- Perform new installations and service calls for ATMs and PCs Field Services.
- Preparation of equipment for new installations and service calls.
- Assist with customer product queries.
- Assist various departments with technical related queries.
- Training of new employees on the product range
- Manage stock allocated to ensure enough stock for new installations and service calls.
- Ensure stock is in presentable, working order.
QUALIFICATIONS; SKILLS & REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A qualification in the fundamentals of IT would be advantageous
- Customer service/care course will be advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a field service role is preferable
- Delivery: Translates business objectives into practical, prioritised and organised action plans; ensures plans are quickly and successfully implemented. Makes effective use of resources when executing; ensures processes are in place to achieve outcomes aligned to operational excellence standards.
- Teaming: Communicates ideas, information and business objectives effectively and persuasively, resulting in desired actions/outcomes. Promotes, collaboration information sharing and learning within and across team members boundaries. Focuses on ensuring stakeholder satisfaction by building mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders.
Company: Altron Managed Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A