This Job Listing is about Clarios in Canby, OR 2022
About the job
- Training wages average $20-$22/hour depending on experience, increases available during training period
- Once trained (6-12 weeks), operators earn incentive pay on average $24 – $28/hour and $70,000/year
- Highly skilled operators average over $30/hour
This is a great opportunity for mechanically inclined and team oriented candidates who have an interest in working safely in a manufacturing setting.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Operate machinery by controlling and adjusting machine settings, feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machines
- Verify that product meets quality standards and keep records of approved and defective units
- Clean equipment, tools, etc. and surrounding area between jobs.
- Follow all safety, quality and production specifications, instructions, written and verbal
- Must be able to work swing or graveyard shifts
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours, as overtime may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills required
Pre-employment background check, physical, drug screen and proof of employment eligibility required.
This is a general overview of the job duties, not a complete list of essential job functions. This job and all other duties performed under this job description will adhere to all Federal, State, and Local environmental regulations, as well as any additional plant specific environmental management system requirements.
Who We Are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Canby, OR
Application Deadline: N/A