This Job Listing is about Datasite in Florida, United States 2022
About the job
Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The bilingual Product Support Specialist provides technical product support to Datasite users in English and Spanish to enhance their overall product and service experience. Through Datasite product and application knowledge, assist users with queries and requests enabling them to successfully configure, manage and complete their projects.
This position is full-time REMOTE preferably in TX, FL or MN but we will consider other US locations. Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday, 6:00am-2:30pm CST.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide product support by assisting customers with simple to complex questions and problems. Troubleshoot issues to resolution and directly answer user questions. Route issues the Product Support Specialist is unable to resolve to the appropriate person or team for timely resolution.
- Perform work within Datasite applications on behalf of customers at their request.
- Respond to service requests via all channels including phone, email, chat and the web community.
- Assist customers in the setup and configuration of projects and features within Datasite products.
- Provide training to customers on Datasite products via phone and web meetings through consultative discussion followed by feature demonstrations to meet their specific needs. This includes promoting the benefits of products and features the customer may not currently be using.
- Capture all service requests, interactions and communications in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Build positive relationships with customers. Perform proactive project check-in and account management tasks.
- Develop knowledge of industry and customer use cases and workflow.
- Delight the customer through every interaction.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Suggest process and product improvements.
- Participate in special projects.
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High school diploma required.
- Expert fluency in Spanish and English
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility
- 3-5 years previous experience in a client service or product support environment
- Strong communication skills, especially in explaining technical terms in a way that non-technical individuals can understand
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a team collaboration environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Remote work location must have high-speed internet access (minimum 25Mbps download & 5Mbps upload speeds)
Preferred Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience supporting software or SaaS applications
- Experience in the M&A industry
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A