This Job Listing is about Promoshin in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
Are you an experienced and dedicated Bookkeeper looking to form part of a dynamic and global team? If you enjoy working with numbers, and you are highly organized, detail-oriented, a team player, eager to succeed, and ready to take on responsibilities, then this job is for you!
We are Promoshin.com, an animation studio and creative agency based in Los Angeles that makes videos for brands like Uber, BBB, Intuit, Pfizer, NASA, Cisco, Cinemark, Kaiser, Oracle, and Microsoft. We take campaigns from start to finish, offering strategy, creativity, production, post, and marketing.
We work as a small, tight-knit group, and value teachability, honesty, integrity, reliability, and willingness to go the extra mile, while still keeping the environment light-hearted!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Sending invoices to clients.
- Making payments.
- Keeping track of accounts receivable and payable.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Other finance assistant-related tasks.
Key requirements and attributes required:
- Minimum of 2 years of Bookkeeping-related job experience.
- Must be fluent in written and verbal English communication.
- Be able to work with online systems, since the job is remote.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and punctual.
- Trustworthy and loyal.
- Experience with Google Sheets.
- Ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a polished and professional demeanor.
The company culture:
- Promoshin.com employees are ambitious, hard-working, dynamic, customer-oriented, fun, and easy to work with.
- We are always open to learning something new, and open to new ideas and on how to improve ourselves.
- We work very well as a team and are always supporting each other.
How to apply:
If you find that Promoshin.com is a great fit for you and that you meet all the requirements, apply by filling out this application: https://promoshin.typeform.com/to/JAgf91mV
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A