Website St Teresa's School
The successful candidate will be responsible for bookkeeping to balance sheets with a special focus on debtors and debt management.
Requirements for the above post include:
- A recognised Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Google and Gmail
- Proficiency in Pastel Partner Accounting software
- A good understanding of accounting and related processes.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication) are essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of this position
- Absolute confidentiality.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work with an ability to use their own initiative and work independently and as a team player
- Sound work standards and ethics.