Website Crossover for Work
This work as a career listing is about Crossover for Work in Hamilton, Hamilton city, Bermuda 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
This role is perfect for finance and accounting professionals who are driven by challenging work in a 100% remote environment! You will make an impact on all areas of finance in a global SaaS organization.
This role is responsible for maintaining the accounting books for over 100 subsidiaries. You will be working across end-to-end accounting functions, including GL, AP, AR, O2C, payroll, and collections, preparing and analyzing journal entries and reconciliations, and performing finance allocations across departments and subsidiaries.
This is a fast-paced environment with intellectually stimulating work that keeps you on your toes, expands your skillset to all areas of finance, and provides you with exposure to a global SaaS business.
Apply today to join our team of skilled finance professionals serving as a key player in our global finance team, delivering insights and value to one of the largest private software companies in the world!
What You Will Be Doing
You will work directly in Oracle Netsuite, completing transactions, preparing reports, and interacting with internal and external partners and customers. Building quotes and invoices, purchase orders, applying incoming payments, managing cash positions, and paying suppliers will be core to your role.
Bookkeeper Key Responsibilities
- Expertly handle the accounting of all transactions for Trilogy’s vast number of entities and their respective end customers
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Analyze and post journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Review month-end close reports and call out problems you detect
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- As a key player in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation
- CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA
- 3+ years of professional finance experience
- Hands-on experience in each of the following areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Statutory/Management Reporting
- Professional experience working with a large business ERP (e.g. NetSuite, SAP)
- Availability to work any shift we assign to you (any time of the day, Monday-Friday)
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3959-BM-Hamilton-Bookkeeper.012
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Hamilton city, Bermuda
Application Deadline: N/A