Website Boost Mobile
This Job Listing is about Boost Mobile in New York, NY 2022
About the job
At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what’s possible from a mobile carrier for more than 9 million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we’ll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
Manage performance across a territory of Boost Mobile stores. Working and consulting with retail store owners on their business and ensuring compliance at all store types throughout the assigned territory. Manage projects and teams and provide coaching and sales training to front line sales teams. Building relationships throughout territory with external partners, internal team and vendor partners to help drive performance. Primary point of contact for questions and issues at retail stores.
Day-to-day Job Responsibilities
- Visit retail store locations and provide coaching, training via role plays and side by side selling with sales representatives
- Inspecting and driving marketing campaigns at retail stores
- Making daily calls to stores to help drive performance
- Receiving calls as first point of contact to help resolve customer escalations
- Maintaining and driving accountability of Boost brand standards in all stores in territory
- Using local knowledge and real estate contacts to identify new retail points of distribution
- Communication with store owners driving their business sales performance
- Implementing plans to exceed sales quota across territory
- Maintaining an expert level of product knowledge for all Boost products
Skills, Experience And Requirements
Must adapt well to change and enjoy working in a fast paced sales environment. Be available to quickly formulate and provide solutions for escalations that arise during retail business hours. Exhibit excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously. Ability to provide sales and marketing counseling to owners and sales representatives. Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work well individually and as a member of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Must have a valid driver’s license, three years of active driving history, successfully completed driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with DISH’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Four years sales and/or account management experience
- Three years training, relationship development, planning or business management
- One year selling wireless products or services
- Contract or vendor relationship experience
- Bilingual – Spanish/English is a plus
Compensation: $50,000.00/Year – $60,000.00/Year
Potential Total Compensation, Commission Plus Base: $70,000 – $80,000
- This position has commission potential of an additional $20,000 above annual base salary for hitting performance goals**
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, driving check, may include a drug test.
Company: Boost Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A