Website Old Mutual South Africa
This Job Listing is about Old Mutual South Africa in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The team must deliver complete broker information management, raise production premium accurately for the Group Schemes. Follow standardized procedures when executing Bordereaux reconciliation and processing and must meet month end deadlines. It is applicable to Schemes policies in South Africa only.
- Creation of master policy number
- The reconciliation and processing of the bordereaux.
- Sasria premium and audits
- Binder fees
- Ensure effective relationships and SLA management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships between own team and key internal interest groups.
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Ensure professional services are provided, where expectations are managed in terms of outcomes.
- Participate in the design and application of a stakeholder feedback cap
- Establish and promote healthy vertical and horizontal business processes that ensure efficient and effective client delivery within set expectations and agreed performance standards in the area of accountability.
Continuous improvement to ensure effective service
- Ensure adherence to organisational policies, practices and procedures.
Service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain service, quality and desired outputs across the business process by ensuring compliance to tactical policies, procedures and standards.
- Establish productive operational relationships with key stakeholders in the various channels and administrative teams.
- Develop work routines in line with schedule in order to manage achievement of goals and objectives.
- Share knowledge on, and participate in the creation of new standards, control systems and procedures to enhance service delivery.
Ensure cost efficiency through financial and corporate governance
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
Nurture a culture of high performance
- Align own behaviour with the organisations culture and values.
- Share knowledge on, and participate in the creation of new standards, control systems and procedures to maintain service delivery.
20 April 2022
Old Mutual Limited has adopted a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by 1 April 2022. All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.
If you have an objection to taking the Covid-19 vaccination, you will be required to produce a negative PCR test (at your own cost) on a weekly basis as an alternative to vaccination. Prospective employees must inform the recruiter of their election prior to start date.
Please refer to the Old Mutual policy for further detail. Old Mutual reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time.
Company: Old Mutual South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A