Website tbi bank
This work as a career listing is about tbi bank in Sofia, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Banking App Technology Team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Prepare business requirements for our mobile app
- Define the real problem and discover the business process and related changes
- Provide new expertise and analytical support for improving our mobile app
- Work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, and marketing leaders to bring new mobile app products to the market
- Participate in analysis, design, and description of processes and create flowcharts
- Coordinate the communication between the Bank and the System’s Vendor
- Participate in the tests and implementation of new and improved processes
- Respond to employee queries related to the functionality of the developed processes that may occur
What you’ll need to succeed:
- University degree in Economic, Business Administration, IT or other relevant
- Professional experience: at least 1 year in a similar role
- English – written and spoken
- Experience in creating technical documentation for developers and users
- Experience in describing business processes using BPMN and UML notations
- Experience in optimizing business processes (identifying bottlenecks, searching for possible solutions / ways to improve, choosing the best option and implementation)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or another wiki system
- Basic knowledge of the full development cycle of IT project
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Opportunity for career development in one of the most profitable & efficient international bank (K10)
- A friendly environment and team of passionate multinational professionals
- Exciting fintech project, related to the development and improvement of our banking app
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page – https://tbibank.bg/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/TBI-Bank_Privacy-Notice_applicants-EN.pdf
Company: tbi bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A