Website Old Mutual South Africa
This Job Listing is about Old Mutual South Africa in Klerksdorp, North-West, South Africa 2022
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The Business Consultant markets Old Mutual products and services to brokers. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Key focus of the role:
We are looking for an individual with a passion for, and proven track record, in the marketing of risk solutions to brokers. The incumbent will undertake third party marketing (selling) and relationship building with brokers. The BC endeavours to increase Old Mutual’s market share by means of maximising business submission and retention to Old Mutual through;
- Marketing (sell) OM‘s products to brokers, with a specific focus on our risk solutions
- Supporting the broker in their practice (cost efficiency and compliance
- Promoting and educating(up-skilling)brokers on OM’s offering/products
- Building partnering relationships with brokers
- Promoting self-service tool and systems usage with brokers
- Partnering with the Sales Support to ensure efficient administration
- Grade 12
- A commercial degree/diploma will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry is essential
- At least 2 years experience as a Broker Consultant or in similar role is essential.
- Code 8 driver’s license and own transport.
- Socially confident and skilled to communicate well
- Energy and positive attitude/o
- Service and customer focused
- Relationship builder
- Manage conflict (brokers)
- Goal and target motivated
- Sales ability and marketing orientation
- Tenacity and resilience
- Negotiation skills/Handling resistance
This role requires high levels of:
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Initiating Action
- Sales Ability
- Technical Knowledge
Please note the advert for this post will close at midnight Thursday 21 April 2022.
22 April 2022
Old Mutual Limited has adopted a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by 1 April 2022. All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.
If you have an objection to taking the Covid-19 vaccination, you will be required to produce a negative PCR test (at your own cost) on a weekly basis as an alternative to vaccination. Prospective employees must inform the recruiter of their election prior to start date.
Please refer to the Old Mutual policy for further detail. Old Mutual reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time.
Company: Old Mutual South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A