Website NCR Corporation
This Job Listing is about NCR Corporation in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Business Development Team Manager
- Ensure Business Development team achieves appointment target.
- Facilitate monthly feedback meetings with key FI partners
- Ensure company achieves installation target.
- Ensure highest levels of activities and success. Implement processes to help assure top levels of activity and daily reporting.
- Prepare for daily Target pipe meeting and work closely with other department heads to get accurate stock counts and stock allocation in accordance with the Target pipe.
- Engage with relevant support teams and customer care to assist with escalated client queries
- Prepare Daily, Monthly and Weekly reports on Business Development activity including
BD comm reports
Monthly sales pack in excel for Exco
Monthly sales presentation for Manco
Daily call stats versus route plans
Top Performers for the month
- Coaching and nurturing the Business Development team members
- Recruiting and training new Business Development team members
- Generating excitement and desire to achieve in the team
- Involvement and implementation of IT projects current and future. current IT projects – Journey app, Mockingbird, Itrack
- Working closely with the marketing team – overhaul the sales kits to digital version on I-pad
- Groom team leaders for session planning and support
- Manage the Business Development team’s leave applications and balances
- Define and manage the leads allocation process with team
- Willing to travel Nationally when required.
- Provide coaching for the Business Development team on objections and overcoming potential objections.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Company: NCR Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A