This work as a career listing is about Sidetrade in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
What you will love about Sidetrade and why you should be working here
Sidetrade is a leading Global software solutions technology company with a vision to help companies unlock value from their customers using Artificial Intelligence. A SaaS pioneer for 20 years, our unique Customer Platform helps accelerate business to improve working capital and drive more revenue. Aimie, our built-in AI assistant, recognizes customer behaviour patterns, makes immediately actionable recommendations and delivers better business results.
A profitable company with a double-digit growth rate, Sidetrade has been listed on the French stock exchange since 2005. With modern offices in exciting cities such as Paris, London, Dublin and Birmingham. Sidetrade recently acquired Amalto and added two North American offices, in Houston, Texas (now Sidetrade US headquarters) and Calgary, Alberta (now Sidetrade’s 3rd Tech Hub). Together, we are transforming the way businesses work. We are creative and smart people who are passionate about the customer journey. We are on a mission to accelerate business growth using predictive analytics to re-invent the way businesses understand their customers.
We are a market leader https://go.sidetrade.com/GartnerMagicQuadrant22.ht. in helping companies unlock customer value. Our flagship products, Augmented Revenue and Augmented Cash, are already well positioned to help us achieve that. We’re fast-paced, pursue excellence in everything, and have a lot of fun along the way. All Sidetraders have the desire to work hard and be successful, but also find time to relax and spend time with friends and family!
If this all sounds good and you want to
- Join a high growth international company.
- Discover a learning culture where you will have plenty of exposure to challenging assignment.
- Challenge yourself. Do what you love, and build your future.
Sidetrade is the place for you! Come and join us on this exciting journey!
Although we’re proud of our 20 year history in Europe, we’re even more excited about the future! There is a real drive on CxO agendas for AI technology and investing in the right solution to continue growing their business.
Do you want to know what it takes to develop a market and make a great impact in your working environment?
Are you motivated, determined, and resilient enough to meet and exceed goals?
Great! Keep reading, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
What we are looking for
We’re looking to hire a Business Development Representative UK/I to join our Lead Generation team to develop your career at Sidetrade. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating high quality opportunities that will generate new revenue. We’re looking for someone who has the experience, energy and passion to succeed!
What you will be doing
- Consistently deliver qualified opportunities to support Sidetrade revenue targets
- Build the perfect pipeline; maintain a high volume of productive daily activities (e.g. outbound calls, emails, social selling) to build a strong, sustained pipeline
- Delivering a compelling value proposition to decision makers and influencers based on your understanding of Sidetrade solutions
- Utilise a consultative sales approach and confidently initiate conversations with senior executives in multinational companies to identify pain points that Sidetrade solutions can solve
- Diligently record all customer exchanges in Salesforce
You will need to have
- Have up to 18 months work experience working full time in an inbound or outbound business development role
- Have Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals
- Demonstrate ability to uncover business pain and handle objections
- Be articulated with strong business acumen
- Be a self-starter with lots of energy, you have the ability to think fast, use a common sense approach and are hungry to learn
- Be resilient; you want to succeed and will try different ways of reaching your goals
- Ability to learn quickly and recover from mistakes and share best practice with the team
- Fluent in English
In your new role- within 90 days, you will have
- Attended the Sidetrade new hire orientation, where you will learn our company mission, vision story and understand what makes Sidetraders unique.
- Joined our Sales Academy and New Hire Bootcamp where you will learn our software technology and get all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly.
- Full alignment with your manager to key objectives and targets.
- Met & shadowed current members of the Sidetrade BDR team. Developed an action plan to achieve your goals.
The experience we offer
- Continuous learning environment including coaching, classroom and online training
- An environment committed to excellence and reaching new heights
- Passionate colleagues who want to develop and impact the success of Sidetrade
- An open, collaborative team where you can share your ideas and best practices
- Stability in a growing company
- Opportunities to meet our colleagues and travel to our offices in Paris, London, Birmingham, Calgary and Houston
- Tax saving incentives such as Bike2Work and Travel Taxsaver
- Sidetrade Social Club to ensure it’s not all work and no play!
- Competitive compensation: Base + Bonus uncapped and fast progression to more base and bonus!
Sidetrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Sidetrade is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on this role through the Workable recruitment portal. Candidate CV’s not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A