This Job Listing is about Certara in EMEA 2022
About the job
At Certara, we accelerate medicines to patients by partnering with life science innovators.
Certara (CERT) is the largest and most comprehensive provider of strategic drug development, modeling & simulation and regulatory science services. We partner with biopharmaceutical businesses to optimize drug development decisions and accelerate the drug development process.
At Certara, you will play an important role helping our clients develop new therapies and target unmet medical needs, expand the benefits of existing therapies to other populations, communicate scientific information in the language of regulatory success, balance risk profiles, differentiate drugs from a competitive perspective, and unlock millions in R&D savings. Ultimately, you’ll be helping more critical drug products get to more patients,
Certara has global team ~1000 employees with more than 300 PhD, PharmD, and MD scientists and regulatory writers, working on key drug development projects for biopharmaceutical companies.
Our Employees Enjoy
- Opportunity for career advancement that align to your professional aspirations.
- Collaborative work environment where you will continuously learn and work towards a common goal.
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages that reward your strong performance.
- Genuinely impactful work that will make a difference to the lives of people all over the world
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role will focus on prospect accounts in Europe. In this role you will work closely as part of our Sales Team to prospect a list of accounts which will be provided to you and hand-off to our Enterprise Account Executives and or Global Strategic Account Executives You will maintain a thorough understanding of Certara software and services, industry knowledge including competitive landscape, customer pain points and needs in order to properly position the solution and qualify-in/qualify-out campaign responders. This is a high-energy position as goals are a minimum 100 prospecting activities per day. This role requires an individual who is extremely positive, motivated, enthusiastic, results-driven, pays great attention to detail, is coachable and wants a career in drug development software sales. As a BDR for Certara it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for a future sale of the Certara software solutions. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong sales aptitude, a willingness to perform sales campaigns, and the flexibility to work an alternative schedule to meet the needs of our customers.
- Meet/exceed Sales Assigned and Sales Qualified Lead goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Meet/exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics on daily/weekly prospecting activities (100 blended activities daily 50 calls / 50 emails)
- Document all activities (phone and email outreach)
- Qualify prospects to the correct agreed upon criteria with the sales organization
- Host Hand-off calls with prospects and the sales team
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with prospects and customers
- Build a strong pipeline to support assigned software quotas to account executives
- Gather market intelligence and relay to management in order to improve offerings and communication for various market needs
Education, Experience, Training, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or within a science related discipline desirable
- 1-2 years as a lead generation representative, preferably within the pharmaceutical and enterprise B2B SaaS industry
- Attention to detail for capturing all prospect interaction notes into Salesforce
- Experienced in the MS Office suite (Excel/Word/PPT)
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to work in a high energy team environment
- Must be capable of communicating value propositions for software and services to effectively identify opportunities
- Ability to support bookings pipeline forecasts for account executives
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated professional with ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- High degree of professionalism: Lives the values of transparency, authenticity, collaboration, respect and accountability
- Has a “Growth Mindset”
- Is a “Continuous Learner”
Certara bases all employment-related decision on merit, taking into consideration qualifications, skills, achievement, and performance. We treat all applicants and employees without regard to personal characteristics such as race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental condition, genetic information, military service, or other characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A