This Job Listing is about hubsell in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
We, hubsell, are looking to expand our sales team with BDRs/SDRs for the SMB market.
Why should you join our team:
We are changing the way B2B opportunity generation works. Based out of Berlin but with a global team we are offering a totally new and welcome value proposition in a very undifferentiated market with more than €1 Trillion market size, namely B2B opportunity generation.
You will play a key role in generating opportunities for hubsell. You will have the opportunity to display your entrepreneurial flair and own your role by bringing new ideas to the table.
We like to hire at entry level and promote internally so this opportunity comes with the potential of growing with hubsell.
What you will be doing:
You will be sourcing new contacts with hubsell, reaching out to them via hubsell’s automated personalised outreach, setting up discovery calls, qualifying the prospect, and setting up demos for the inside sales team.
Prospecting and building sales qualified opportunities for the team reaching out to prospects via phone, email and social networks. You will be using hubsell’s own suite of solutions.
Here is roughly what your first 3 months will look like at hubsell:
- On Day 1 – You will be onboarded to your whole tech stack and enabled to hit the ground running.
- By week 1 – You will have gotten your prospecting totally down and will have gotten the basics of doing outreach with hubsell (yes we use our tools).
- By week 2 – You will have had your first discovery call and increased your understanding about what to look for in a prospect and how to set up the follow up steps.
- By week 4 – You will have generated your first demo for your collaborating account manager.
- By week 8 – You will be able to prospect, set up your own campaigns, do discovery calls, and set-up demos all by yourself. Furthermore, you will be able to report on them and ask for relevant advice from colleagues.
- By week 12 – You will be experimenting with ways to better target your market, improve the conversion rates of your campaigns, have a baseline of discovery calls and demos set, and have built a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
What you bring to the table
- 2-3 years experience as BDR/SDR, preferrably in the software industry
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively in a remote working environment
- Impeccable English language skills
- Big plus: knowledge of outbound sales tactics.
What we offer:
- Great base salary + excellent commission plan with unlimited commission.
- Extensive training with ongoing support from your colleagues.
- You have a choice of equipment options as well as a full home office setup or WeWork subscription.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A