This Job Listing is about CHEP in Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Business Manager – Johannesburg Gauteng
Exciting opportunity of Growth with a Global Industry Leader
To manage a portfolio of clients allocated, implement action plans and objectives ensuring that revenue, volume, profitability and customer service objectives are achieved. To initiate and lead in the development process of identified opportunities and ensure that each client is supported at the specified standard.
1. New and existing business development by:
– Actively identifying new business opportunities in all market sectors.
– Ensure that relevant prospect information is obtained and compiled into prospect summaries.
– Implement strategies and plans for development of new business / growth opportunities
– Lead and participate in new business projects.
2. Customer Relations Management
– Liaison with client management as defined by the client profile.
– Assisting in and conducting rate negotiations when and where necessary.
– Conducting, or where relevant, co-ordinating in conjunction with the Hire Stock Audit team and CCT, system control audits on customers identified for such audits.
– Provide feedback to customer senior management on control system audits, pool usage statistics, and handle business related problems. Agree and implement action plans.
– Entering into written correspondence with customer senior management to confirm all salient points discussed at meetings.
– Entering into discussions to resolve any disputes promptly, in a manner acceptable to both parties.
– Continually reselling CHEP concepts and benefits/costing, to ensure that customers fully appreciate the commercial benefits of CHEP.
3. Adherence to Business Rules and Best Practises
4. National Co-ordination of group accounts
5. Value Adding Services, Portfolio, Edi, RFID
· Essential – MATRIC + 3 (Degree), preferably B. Comm
3-5 years Key account management/sales/marketing experience in a Technical Sales environment
Skills and Knowledge
· Knowledge of distribution/logistics methodologies
· Computer skilled
· Must be a self-starter who has a strong customer service orientation.
· Must be courteous and polite in written and oral communication.
· Valid driver’s licence
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A