Website Care Access
This Job Listing is about Care Access in United States 2022
About the job
We’re currently looking for highly driven, enthusiastic, and empathetic process development guru’s who are ready for their next challenge.
You live by process, love figuring out why things work the way they do, are constantly looking for better ways to solve problems, and understand often that might not be clear to everyone else involved.
You understand that your work is connected back to the feeling that every day you are waking up and Clinical research is accessible to everyone, and it is a driving factor for you.
What you will do:
- Visually mapping out business operations processes/workflows across Care Access such as but not limited to handoffs between functional groups, and technology implementation roadmaps.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to Care Access processes.
- Leading efforts for all parties involved when creating new processes.
- Working and creating processes with stakeholders, this may include solutions they have not even thought about yet.
- Proactively identifying what new studies or business capabilities may be needed from an internal technology or business operations process standpoint and implementing best practices to support these needs.
- Facilitating cross-functional communication between teams to create synergy and more efficient processes
- Keeping up to date with technology solutions that fulfill Care Access company needs
- Taking on additional tasks as necessary
- Once you have understood how the company operates, you should be able to own process improvements and give feedback on a strategic company level.
- Strong organizational skills: Able to prioritize, delegate, direct, support, assign and evaluate others’ work and follow through on assignments
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by positive interactions with coworkers, management, clients, and vendors
- Team Collaboration Skills: Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with other team members to accomplish mutual goals. Bring a positive and supportive attitude to achieving these goals
- Understand that we are all learning and growing off each other, so be willing to explain or learn from others as necessary.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated abilities in technologies such as Airtable, Google suite including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and understanding of process diagrams such as flowcharts and swimlanes.
- Ability to balance tasks with competing priorities
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Curiosity and passion to learn, innovate, able to take thoughtful risks, and get things done
- Friendly, outgoing personality; maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- The ability to communicate with Information Technology and Engineering teams to implement technology solutions to support processes across the company.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- College degree or equivalent of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Clinical Research, Biopharma, or Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Business Relationship Management, Business Process Management, Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management, or other industry certifications preferred
- Knowledge of coding scripting languages preferred
- Ability to work in high-stress environments
- Is a people person that can work with many different personalities
- Problem solver
- PTO/Vacation days, Holidays.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, Life Insurance.
- Continued Education Allowance
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401K plan and matching contribution
At Care Access, every day we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. The work that we do brings life-changing therapies to those who are in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and to work with the big players while also engaging with the very best physicians and caring for patients. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward.
We care. Our values are rooted in being genuine, finding new ideas, and building something meaningful. Influenced by our values, we have built a culture valuing communication and dialogue: we care about what everyone has to say and we spend energy on being equal and inclusive. Along the way, we are caring for each other, accelerating medicine, and seeding a long-term impact for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company: Care Access
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A