Website Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
This work as a career listing is about Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in Shropshire,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
An award winning organisation with over 9000 employees across services in North & South Staffordshire, Shropshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Essex, we are one of the largest integrated Health and Social Care providers.
What can we offer you?
- Our SOOTHE resources are supporting staff across the trust with their physical and mental health. In addition to the support offered from our occupational health provider Team Prevent.
- Counselling support and lifestyle information with advice on a variety of personal matters
- Annual Big SOOTHE week provides time to reflect on the demands following the pandemic and connect with others to feel able to face future challenges as we move forward.
- “In our Gift” provides a platform for your voice to be heard to implement change
- Purchase additional annual leave as well as wellbeing days
- Career development opportunities and coaching
- Access to in house training programs, leadership management and NVQ qualifications as well as our wellbeing and recovery college
- Innovative research training program entitled STARS (Supporting the advancement of Research Skills)
- Flexible working wherever possible including opportunities for homeworking
- Opportunities to connect of important issues such as Sustainability and digital working
- Empower and engage our staff with LOVE awards, LOVE long service awards and STAFF Surveys
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commitment to create a more diverse and inclusive organisation through our Staff Equality Network
- NHS pension scheme
- You would be eligible for NHS discounts including blue light card and red guava
Shropshire Telford & Wrekin Care Group
Business Support Officer
Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Pathway
Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin
30 hours (part time)
Do you want to be able to support the clinical community mental health rehabilitation pathway in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin? Do you possess initiative, an eye for detail, good organisational, analytical and communication skills?
We have an opportunity for a key member within our community mental health rehabilitation pathway across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin. The role will provide business support for the clinical team, proactively monitoring and validating patients on a clinical pathway, ensuring that the Trusts and pathways objectives and targets are met.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Operational/Clinical Lead and Service Manager by providing complex analytical information and business support to ensure the service and individual staff members are compliant in all areas of performance as determined by The Trust.
The successful post holder will possess initiative, an attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and communication skills.
The post holder will have an NVQ level 3 Business Administration or equivalent, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. NHS Experience and knowledge of Patient Clinical systems would be desirable but not essential.
The role is based in Severnfields, Shrewsbury with the expectation that the successful candidate will be able to travel to other team bases across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin as and when required.
Informal discussions are welcome by contacting Nicola Faulkner (Operational/Clinical Lead) on 0300 303 3426 firstname.lastname@example.org / Sarah Clark (Operational Quality and Compliance Manager) on 01743 210049 email@example.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION about your application. Please read. .
The Trust treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with the Information Governance Policy. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is contained within the Trust’s Privacy Notice
- UPDATES & CORRESPONDENCE – All correspondence will be sent via email to the email address you used when making your application. Please check your email regularly. If you have selected updates by text messaging we will also correspond via this method.
- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS – If selected for interview, you will be sent an email with the details of the documentation you need to bring along with you to verify your Right to work in the UK, your identity and DBS Check. Failure to bring the documentation will delay your employment if you are successful at interview.
- REFERENCES – Please ensure you provide email addresses for all referees for the last 3 years of employment and advise of any gaps in employment. We will not request references prior to interview unless you have given permission on your application form to do so, however, if you are offered a position with the Trust, references will be requested at the point of offer and by completing this application you are giving your approval for this information to be requested.
MPFT is committed to the equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates from all areas of the community, who meet the specific criteria of the post regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical / mental disability or offending background.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of individuals and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Trust has a positive attitude to employees and job applicants with mental health issues.
PLEASE NOTE: should we have a high volume of applications the Trust may close the vacancy early
Company: Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Shropshire,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A