Website Airtel Zambia PLC
This work as a career listing is about Airtel Zambia PLC in Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Airtel Networks Zambia Plc seeks to recruit a Buyer who will be responsible for the procurement of network and IT equipment and services.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Procure goods and services in line with approved purchasing requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the relations with vendors and internal customers in accordance with company guidelines to support the realization of agreed procurement contracts and achievement of successful employee engagement score.
- Manage and upload local contracts in CMS and maintain procurement contract administration.
- Creativity and Innovation for Cost Optimization.
- Vendor Performance Evaluation Management and provision of accurate information to line manager and Functional Head.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT or Business with technical experience.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS) and the Chartered Institute of Professional Supply (MCIPS).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
- Able to perform in a performance driven organization
- Preferably knowledge in ERP/Oracle for SCM operations
- Able to handle, prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders – partners, vendors and internal customers
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Computer literate
- Relationship management
- Analytical skills.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company: Airtel Zambia PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
Application Deadline: N/A