Website Air Charter Service
This work as a career listing is about Air Charter Service in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Are you looking for an opportunity that enables you to travel extensively and fly on some of the largest aircraft in the world? How does flying aid into disaster zones sound? What about a job where you are responsible for arranging flights for rescue animals? Would you thrive off the challenge of being in a race against time to prevent a factory shutdown?
Do you envision your next career move to offer you full autonomy over your own portfolio of customers, where you reap the financial rewards of your hard work with uncapped commission whilst receiving awarding-winning training with a clear nine-stage progression structure from day one? If the answer is yes, then Air Charter Service should be your next career move!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our customers experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Our Cargo team are pivotal in managing Charters ranging from Elephant to Engines, Relief to Rally cars and anything in between. This wide-ranging variety of Cargo Charters means our Brokers have to be both versatile and dynamic.
We are searching for a passionate Cargo Broker to tell the story of ACS!
LIFE AS AN ACS BROKER
- Building your list of potential customers by researching our database, websites, LinkedIn and trade press etc
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential customers to ACS customers
- Building relationships with Cargo Operators to ensure access to the widest range of aircraft available to provide solutions for our customers
- Maintain relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Working to sales target meeting financial objectives
- Ability to demonstrate expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Manage charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Receiving inbound requests for urgent charters virtually 24/7
- Present bespoke quotes to customers demonstrating good commercial acumen
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures (this might be unsociable hours)
- Vietnamese Speaker
- Fluency in English
- Able to speak Mandarin would be an advantage
- Experience in logistics / freight forwarder / aviation / operation role experience.
- Experience in proactive sales experience
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently, but enjoys working with people inside and outside of ACS
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights ensure a win win for ACS and the client
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Managing charter bookings from inquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organization
- Gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Working productively in a pressurized environment
- Focusing on clients’ needs and satisfaction
- Make prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
What Is In It For You
- 20 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Company: Air Charter Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A