Website ATI Physical Therapy
This Job Listing is about ATI Physical Therapy in Tempe, AZ 2022
About the job
ATI’s Central Scheduling Agent Team is dedicated to providing a five-star customer experience to prospective incoming patients to ATI Physical Therapy. As a Central Scheduling Agent you will provide the best solutions and options for our patients and callers. You will be responsible for supporting the overall intake process of all patient referrals received through inbound phone calls and facilitate outbound calls for referrals received by email or via fax within established department standards in a friendly and upbeat manner.
The position requires the ability to accurately identify the most convenient clinical location that will best meet the patient’s needs, precise data entry in setting up accounts, and establishing strong professional working relationships with internal work partners.
Work location: ATI regional office hub in Tempe, AZ
Work schedule: Monday- Thursday 10AM-6:30 PM Fridays 9AM-5:30PM
Your Purpose At ATI
As part of the Central Scheduling Agent Team you will provide an exceptional and memorable first impression for incoming patients by accurately following our established intake processes.
- You will also create and document patient accounts in a precise and efficient manner work effectively with internal business partners and ensure all follow up work is completed.
- You will deliver nothing but the highest level of customer service.
- You are a team player a self-starter and possess a strong work ethic.
What’s Cool About This Job
- You will support our patients in a fun and collaborative sales orientated environment while sharing important and relevant information with callers that promotes options and resources.
- You will collaborate with other departments and our clinics to ensure patient’s needs are met.
- You will create warm, welcoming, and productive relationships with external business partners that include physicians, attorneys, nurses, case managers, and other healthcare groups.
- You are encouraged to be engaged and productively participate in team meetings, huddles, and training.
- You will be part of a strong internal team focused on taking care of our patient’s needs.
This is an opportunity to join the best and fastest growing Physical Therapy Company in the world while learning great skills that will help your personal and professional growth.
What You Need To Be Successful
- Excellent inbound and outbound telephone rapport building skills assessing the needs of prospective new patients and communicating the value of ATI Physical Therapy services.
- Securing and accurately scheduling an appointment for each referral according to departmental workflows.
- Adhere to all required steps in established referral intake workflows and supporting all work queues within SLAs.
- Accurate entry of all information into all systems.
- Complete all follow up work with both prospective patients and internal/external business partners.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Being open, flexible, and demonstrating the ability to cross train to support similar work area in department.
- Understand and exercise the use of internal management escalation processes to resolve any barriers to scheduling referrals, patient or caller’s concerns.
- Composure, professionalism, friendliness, and empathy in all interactions with callers and team members.
- Strong attention to detail, superior customer service skills, and ability to multi-task with strong computer skills are necessary with effective critical thinking.
- Adhere to the Core Values of the ATI Way.
- The qualified candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Preferred 1 year of experience in a customer service environment with some knowledge of the healthcare industry.
A High School Diploma or Equivalent (College degree in healthcare related field preferred).
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A