Website Nugget Market, Inc.
This Job Listing is about Nugget Market Inc in Sonoma, CA 2022
About the job
We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this position!
Our checkers provide a world-class service experience at Nugget Market. We create “wow” moments by going above and beyond service expectations every day. Checkers interact with diverse guests while being courteous and professional in a fun atmosphere. Starting wage is $18.50/hour based upon experience. Hiring full-time and part-time candidates.
As one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 17 years in a row, we offer
- Industry-leading wages
- Zero premium cost health benefits (even for part-timers)
- Toll reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fun and positive work environment
And much more!
Our checker’s primary responsibilities are to scan items quickly and efficiently, accurately operate the cash register, clean and stock the checks stands, memorize produce codes and follow all cash handling procedures while providing world-class service to our guests. In addition, they will bag guest purchases according to proper bagging techniques, assist guests in finding items throughout the store, and assist in maintaining total store appearance by conducting store wide sweeps and bathroom checks, respond to clean up calls and retrieve carts from the parking lot during down time.
You Should Meet The Following Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to memorize and quickly recall information
- Basic understanding of the English language, which includes the ability to communicate and read basic instructions, schedules and signage
- Basic problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and outgoing personality is a must
Our hiring team will reach out via text, phone or email once we’ve reviewed your application.
Company: Nugget Market, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Sonoma, CA
Application Deadline: N/A