Website KAFAAT Recruitment
Staffing and Recruiting
The ideal CEO is capable to provide leadership, strategic thinking and lead execution for all aspects of the company’s operations with an emphasis on long-term goals, growth and return on investment of the logistics company. The CEO is instrumental in formulation and implementation of the business strategy. He/she cascades the strategic goals to department heads, establishes the processes and controls in place, drives and tracks
business performance and make critical decisions to accelerate business growth. The role is also responsible for building a best-in-class talent, organization structure and culture in the company.
Business Strategy and Planning
- Set the mission, vision and strategy of the company ·
- Work with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals and related plans and policies.
- Provide direction and inputs to preparation of annual budget of the company which is aligned with company’s growth strategy.
- Review and submit the annual strategy, plans and budgets of all the departments to the BoD.
- Secure approval, and implement organization operating budget and operate within Logistics company guidelines.
- Cascade annual targets to department heads and provide directions to ensure that annual financial targets are met.
- Provide direction for building strong brand image of the company businesses and review and approve public relations or branding activity.
- Communicate and liaise, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities and the public to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Maintain high social responsibility and promote initiatives related to the logistics industry.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the logistics industry, government plan as part of V2030 and company’s businesses to build strategy around business growth, diversification, pricing, brand positioning, service segmentation to maximize long term return on investment.
- Build and lead a motivated, engaged and competent team, by setting priorities and objectives, managing performance and providing ongoing feedback and coaching to meet the functional challenges and goals.
- Serve as a role model to ensure employees’ awareness and commitment to Logistics company vision, mission, values, fundamentals and corporate strategy to establish a highly engaged and motivated workforce and continuously improve performance.
- Support motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations.
- Establish the processes, policies and controls in place for all the major activities in the company to ensure efficient and smooth business operations.
- Accountable to achieve revenue and profit targets through focused business development efforts aimed to garner/seek year over year (YoY) revenue growth, market share increases and expanding profitability margins.
- Assess risks to the company and ensure that they are monitored and minimized.
- Ensure that all the functions deliver quality services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate and lead initiatives to digitize operations, optimize processes and adopting global best practices.
- Closely control and monitor the processes related to sales & Marketing, procurement, quality control, pricing and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with authority matrix for all the processes in the company and hold people accountable for non-compliance.
Business Development & Marketing
- Lead business development activity to explore and study value-add services that would increase company value proposition in the market and to the end customer.
- Build the brands’ equity and through best-in-class customer service and marketing activities.
- Build on relevant experience to identify innovative ways to improve the brand & product portfolio, working with and influencing stakeholders to develop a pipeline of enhancements or new products/services with appeal to targeted customer segments.
- Commercial Acumen.
- Driving Operational Efficiency.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Teamwork Building.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- People Development.
- Analytical Thinking (Problem Solving).
- Bachelor’s of Supply chain or business administration. Master degree is a plus.
- 10-15 years of experience in the logistics industry.
- Leading a logistics company or a senior executive.