This Job Listing is about Cigna in United States 2022
About the job
Remote, Work from Home, United States
The Chronic Care Program Analyst will work with a team to support the Chronic Care Management business for Home Centered Care. You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the patients’ ability to receive care for chronic illnesses, in cases where they would otherwise have difficulty.
As a member of the analytics team, you will collaborate to define reporting strategies using SQL and build dashboards in Tableau to tell a story with the data. You will then deliver that story to clients and internal business partners in regular virtual meetings.
Specific duties include:
• Define reporting strategies in order to optimize the use of enterprise data to effectively meet the organizations business objectives
• Evaluate and make recommendations related to reporting components utilized in the enterprise data warehouse and overall information delivery solution.
• Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of Tableau architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream
• Collaborate with to understand requirements, produce technical specifications in a Tableau and MS SQL Server Reporting Services Business Intelligence environment performing all SDLC phases related to Bl application environment.
• Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of Tableau/MS SQL Reporting Solutions architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions
Turn static reports to automated, self-serve reports.
• Create reports using Tableau and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005/2008; write complex SQL queries against SQL server 2005/2008 database to validate the reports; and provide performance tuning and maintenance of existing reports/cubes.
•Help to define database requirements; analyze existing models and reports in order to improve their efficiency and resolve technical problems.
• Utilize Business Intelligence (Bl) methodologies including those requiring complex SQL coding to ensure proper visualization and presentation of enterprise data to satisfy analytical, decision support, and operational reporting needs of the business community.
• Function as a member of a larger team and is responsible for translating business and functional requirements into detailed technical designs and the delivery of reporting solutions according to specification.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau, telling clear visual stories about the data.
- Strong reporting background in MS SQL with the ability to write complex SQL Queries in SQL server 2005/2008 and validate reports
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare or managed care experience required in Business Analytics, Process Design, Data analysis or similar function.
- SSRS experience preferred
This role is Work at Home / Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $57,300 – $95,500, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we’ll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the “Life at Cigna” tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A